On June 10, OJEN staff joined with CLEO, (Community Legal Education Ontario), to celebrate the launch of their new CLEO Connect website – Training and Tools for Community Workers.
CLEO Connect is a new, comprehensive platform to help support the legal information needs of Ontario’s front line community workers
At CLEO Connect, community workers will be able to:
- Learn about key steps in helping people address their legal problems, and access our practical tip sheets on giving good legal information and referrals
- Sign up for legal capability training, or watch webinars, to learn skills and find out about key resources to help clients find reliable legal information
- Find guidelines for developing better legal information resources, including clear language and design tips
- Find helpful resources and research from CLEO and many other organizations
- Learn how CLEO’s Connecting Communities training partnerships can help organizations provide training for their staff and colleagues about substantive legal issues