OJEN is now accepting applications from Ontario law students for six (6) Justice Education Fellowship positions in 2020-2021.
If you are a student at an eligible law school and you have a passion for public legal education and community outreach, we encourage you to apply. The eligible law schools are:
- Queen’s University, Faculty of Law
- University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law
- Lakehead University’s Bora Laskin Faculty of Law
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law
- Osgoode Hall Law School
- University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Law
Please see the full posting below for further details. Applications are due at 9:00 am on Friday, March 13, 2020.