Items to Submit Before Your Tournament
Prior to date of your local tournament, teachers will need to submit a few items. Read this list and the relevant documents carefully:
- A list of team members. There are two types, depending on your tournament. Submit only the appropriate form for your tournament. Your list must be typed and show each student’s full name (first and last).
- Standard List of Team Members (for most tournaments)
- List of Team Members including a separate “anonymous” team name (for the Toronto)
- A team roster, showing which students are playing each role. Your roster must be typed and show each student’s full name (first and last). You must print and bring enough copies of the roster for each judge at your tournament. See your local tournament’s instructions for how many to bring. If in doubt, bring eight copies. Under “team name”, your roster should show your school name unless you are competing in Toronto; in Toronto, write your separate team name.
- A media release form for each participant
- A team photo (optional), for the OOCMT Photo Challenge
Submit items 1 and 2 (team list and roster) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline specified below for your local tournament. The team list and roster should only be submitted by email. Items 3 and 4 (media releases and team photo, if choosing to take one) can be presented at your tournament or sent in advance.
Judges’ Cup (York Region): Wednesday, April 17th
Douglas Cup (Wellington & Dufferin): Wednesday, April 24th
Kelly Cup (Durham Region): Thursday, April 25th