OJEN is now accepting applications from Ontario law students for seven (7) Justice Education Fellowship positions in 2021-2022.
If you are a student at an eligible law school and you have a passion for public legal education and community outreach, we encourage you to apply. The eligible law schools are:
- Queen’s University, Faculty of Law
- University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law
- Lakehead University’s Bora Laskin Faculty of Law
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law
- Osgoode Hall Law School
- University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Law
- Ryerson University, Faculty of Law
Please see the full posting below for further details. Applications are due at 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 3, 2021.