Widening the Circle Conference – Downloads and Materials
Widening the Circle: Public Legal Education and Access to Justice
Revisiting Territorial Acknowledgements, by Leah Horzempa:
- Chelsea Vowel, “Beyond Territorial Acknowledgments.”
- Selena Mills, “What are land acknowledgments and why do they matter?“
- Unreserved, ‘I regret it’: Hayden King on writing Ryerson University’s territorial acknowledgement.
Chatbots, helplines, and giving legal information in real-time
Community Justice Help: where do we go from here?
- “Community Justice Help: Advancing Community-Based Access to Justice,” by Julie Mathews and David Wiseman. Summary and Preview.
- Learn about community justice help: visit CLEO Connect
Community forum: considering the legal services exception for family, friends, and neighbours