Start or Join a Local OJEN Committee
Across Ontario, people working in law and education form committees to coordinate justice education projects with support from OJEN. They advance our work by:
- Arranging court visits for schools
- Helping to plan competitive or experiential mock trials
- Designing age- and curriculum-appropriate programs and resources
- Visiting schools to share expertise
- Judging mock hearings or legal competitions
- Coordinating teacher trainings
- Liaising with local partners to deliver programs
- Coordinating outreach to priority communities in their area.
You can learn more about OJEN Committees and OJEN Local Activity to find out whether there is an OJEN committee in your area. If you are interested in establishing an OJEN committee in your area, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.